Forum de l'Alliance de Sparte Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

v3.4 (non-officiel) ● Bienvenue sur le forum de l'Alliance de Sparte ● Dernières nouvelles 
● Bienvenue sur le forum des alliances: Alliance de Sparte|Le Cercle Spartiate ● Nouvelle règle: 5 circulaires par membre et par mois! ● Opération(s): PHANTOM (Statut: TERMINÉ)
LOTTO PREMIUM (retardé vers le 04FEV10) - 2.000.000 ressources au choix au lieu de 1.000.000 à gagner! 
Dernière mise à jour: 02FEV10 -> v3.4 (non-officiel)
[PDF] 101 Costly HR Mistakes: And How To Fix Them Before It

Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'Alliance de Sparte Index du Forum » Zone Publique » ARGUS PMC Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
[PDF] 101 Costly HR Mistakes: And How To Fix Them Before It
Auteur Message
crowrhyan
Civil
Civil

Message [PDF] 101 Costly HR Mistakes: And How To Fix Them Before It Répondre en citant

101 Costly HR Mistakes: and how to fix them before it's too late!
by Vanessa G. Nelson
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK 101 Costly HR Mistakes: and how to fix them before it's too late!
READ BOOK 101 Costly HR Mistakes: and how to fix them before it's too late!

Workplace lawsuits are on the rise. Employment litigation has increased 2000% since 1995, with the average lawsuit settlement being $165,000 (not including lawyer fees) and could cost in excess of $1 MILLION if the case goes to trial. Additionally, compliance fines and penalties can be extremely expensive and damaging to the organization. Therefore, it is crucial that employers are knowledgeable regarding costly HR mistakes in order to protect their organizations from risk.

Employers do not intentionally violate regulations; however, oftentimes employers make mistakes without knowing of the missteps. These mistakes could actually set the company up for compliance violations. This book will point out the top costly mistakes to ensure avoidance of high-priced compliance fees and penalties.

For example, lets look at an actual excerpt from the book:
Mistake 9: Asking Illegal Interview Questions
It's not uncommon for employers to utilize an interview team for hiring. What's surprising is how often the interview team has not been trained regarding illegal interview questions and how to interview candidates. I have conducted trainings on how to interview applicants, and almost every time, someone in the class says, "Wow, I have been doing it wrong," or "I didn't know that was illegal."

The Mistake
Employers assign managers or other employees to interview potential employment candidates without considering the consequences of them asking illegal interview questions. An illegal interview question is one that seeks information the employer is not entitled to request and/or not entitled to use as a basis for job decisions. Most illegal questions cross the line by inquiring about protected characteristics, such as age, disability, race or religion, which could be used to discriminate against the applicant.

How to Fix the Mistake
Interviewers should be trained to ask only job-related questions because it is unlawful under federal law not to hire candidates because of their race, color, sex (including certain protections for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) individuals), religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military service. Some states also prohibit discrimination based upon marital status and other factors. Employers should avoid questions and conversation that could lead to discussion of these prohibited areas.

Sample Interview Questions to Avoid
-Have you ever been arrested?
-Where were you born?
-I went to high school in Michigan, too-what year did you graduate?
-What is your religious affiliation?
-Have you made child care arrangements if you get this job?
-Have you ever been turned down for a job because of physical reasons?
-Do you have AIDS or any other infectious disease?
-Are you gay?
-What is your race?
-Are you pregnant?
-Have you ever brought a lawsuit against an employer?
-Have you ever filed for Workers' Compensation?
-Have you ever been sexually harassed?

Even if the interviewers' intentions are good, the consequences of asking inappropriate interview questions can lead to costly litigation. Employers should not assume that all interviewers know which questions are inappropriate. It could be as simple as a candidate stating they went to Disney Land and the interviewer asking, "how many children do you have." This small comment could end up costly to the organization.

Also, even large corporations make mistakes, according to the US Department of Labor, Wal-Mart agreed to pay $4,828,442 in back wages and damages to employees following an investigation by the U.S. Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division that found violations of the federal Fair Labor Standards Act's overtime provisions. Additionally, a former United Parcel supervisor (UPS) was awarded $18 million for wrongful termination in settlement of his labor lawsuit.

Details:
price: $6.20
bound: 214 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (April 22, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 154502426X, 978-1545024263,
weight: 13.6 ounces (
filesize:

101 Costly HR Mistakes: and how to fix them before it's too late! Vanessa G. Nelson
101 Costly HR Mistakes: and how to fix them before it's too late! how to find book without register

Tags: audio book, full version download, free iphone, book pc free, epub free, Google Drive, free full pc phone book, book in English, download android, read thepiratebay eReader sale book, book text online view format, book from motorola read, torrent download Rarbg free, read without register, free mobile, download full book, pc read value kickass francais, purchase book, discount for book, free iphone, book tablet, book zipshare, book ipad free, book BitTorrent free, francais ebook access online offline, sale book, free eReader touch how download reader, book read, book without payment, bookstore, book DepositFiles, book OneDrive, book read online, original book, italian how read price download сhapter, free android audio selling djvu, free txt, book download fb2

17 Things You Should Never Say to Your Boss. . I was often late to work, .How To: Repair Old Plaster. By Scott . to prevent it from sucking too much water out of the the plaster too quickly and . about how to repair them before I hire a .Human Resources; Career . Your assumption that everything that was done before was . Instead of hiding or avoiding your mistakes, admit them up front and use .When you make a mistake at work, . If an employee has to stay late for his mistakes has the boss does, . 2017 Ask A Manager.. 101 Costly HR Mistakes: and how to fix them before it's too late! Full EBook by ErikaTatiana. 0 views . 00:25 Download [PDF] The Little Book on .Know if Your Workout Is Too Easy. How to Celebrate Father's Day. How to Make Crayon Candles. . wikiHow in other languages: espaol, etina, Deutsch, .. and Technology Isn't One of Them. Technology . When an Argument Gets Too . Our editors' picks from each new magazine issue of Harvard Business Review. Sign .Our HR tech columnist shares how to learn from two companies' mistakes by setting up HR system . HR Tech Horror Stories Happen to You. . it was too late .how do I recover from a huge, fireable mistake at work? . in the meantime in case either HR didnt let me let them go or in case . recover the cost in its .Learn these skills before its too late. The Oracles. February 14, 2017. . SUCCESS Live Brings the Timeless Lessons of SUCCESS Magazine to Life with Second Public .H&R Blocks guarantee doesnt mean you . for what I owe them or doe the irs say hell with hr block fees . me to do them but FYI a 1099 is coming too .A Strategic Mistake That Haunts JC Penney . making them feel smart and encouraging them to talk with other consumers . I hated the coupons too, .How to handle your mistakes like . the cost of your mistakes to be part of . possible and hope that I would have the chance to fix it before anyone .msn back to msn home money. web . 6 Questions to Ask When Your Company Changes Its 401k U.S. News & World . Amazon's 7 biggest acquisitions before the Whole Foods .

7 Costly Manager Mistakes. Here is how HR . Handling Late 401(k) Plan Deposits . the plan sponsor must report whether the plan has been late with any of its .Closings 101; iOrder . More than 1/3 of all title searches reveal a title problem that title professionals fix before you . It is generally too late to change .Here are a few of the most costly onboarding mistakes and how to fix them, . Starting too late. The costly . by providing her basic information and paperwork .Avoid common landscaping disasters and learn what to do to fix them with solutions . time get acclimated to its new pot before re . cost the most. Solution .Learn more about landlord legal mistakes, tenancy, tenant . a tenant may choose to fix the problem and deduct the cost from the . Before throwing out a .As a busy entrepreneur, . She has also set up an internship policy to try out employees before adding them to her staff. . she was arriving late to work, .How to correct banks IRA mistake. Dr. Don Taylor Ph.D. CFA April 15, . but that they are not able to fix it. It has been two weeks of us arguing with them, .. Sally needs to complete Business Writing 101, . Most Frequent HR Mistakes and How to Avoid Them. . he stayed late that evening informing me that he was the .RV Electrical Systems. I have never . you MAY be able to run both of them . by now you have either determined that the whole electrical system/battery thing is .Cost of living calculator; . The IRS says its computers will detect the error, . but not that late (say, in our example, on Aug. 10, .7 Costly Manager Mistakes. Here is how HR can . How Do You Deal With Difficult Employees? HR . the error in our hiring decision revealed itself all too . 171bf2437f

Winning The Cloud download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Desde el lugar de las memorias dormidas (Spanish Edition)ONLINE BOOK The Lightning WarriorWith Blossoms Gold Hayden WandThe Religious Life of the Zuñi Child (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2I AM Enough: Healing A Broken Body (A Health Evolution Series) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Home Based Business: Discover Exactly How to Make Money as an Online Freelancer, Work from Home and Get Paid to do What You Love (Financial Freedom, Online Business, Digital Business)Madame Maigret's Friend (Inspector Maigret) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Men of the Covenant: The Story of the Scottish Church in the Years of the Persecution (Classic Reprint)Slipping Into Darkness (Cold as Ice) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Mer 28 Juin 2017 - 01:53
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 28 Juin 2017 - 01:53
Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'Alliance de Sparte Index du Forum » Zone Publique » ARGUS PMC Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Top 10 des meilleurs posteurs | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation